HOME IMPROVEMENTS . INTERIORS . RENOVATIONS . GARDEN SPACES . SMART HOMES . ARCHITECTS . ECO LIVING . PROPERTY LEGAL ADVICE . LIFESTYLE & WELLBEING
YOUR HOME EXPO
YOUR HOME EXPO ARE COMMITTED TO ENSURING A SAFE ENVIRONMENT FOR ALL
We are committed to ensuring a safe environment for all. We have been carefully following Government guidelines to ensure we are meeting health & safety expectations. As we approach the event we will continue to work closely with the venue to ensure that we meet the Covid regulations. Please see some of the safety measures below that we will be putting in place for your safety.
- Controlling the venue circulation with one-way systems, queuing plans, barriers & floor markings.
- Placing sanitising stations throughout the venue for customers & staff.
- Enhanced cleaning including electro static cleaning of floors , carpets , walls and exhibition stands.
- Additional seating areas around the venue which will be staffed with cleaning staff to ensure visitors can buy from food vendors and take a seat, rather than walking around the venue with food/drinks
- Limiting touch points throughout the venue.
- Additional entry and exit points
- Increased signage throughout the venue
- Additional security staff to ensure guidelines are adhered to
- Following governmental guidance, the use of face coverings in exhibition centres is now mandatory
- All exhibitors to wear face coverings/visors or provide protective screening at their stand.
- Air management filtration system which is a benefit of a new venue like P&J live
- Supporting track & trace
- Visitors must purchase tickets in advance of the event